Saturday, June 13, 2009

Fraud or stupidness?

When I woke up today, It was like the worst day in my life after I heard the results of Iran's presidential election... You know when you go to cast your vote and many people around you vote for change and then you see the results, you got surprised, shocked, afraid and.... I wanna cry, I got crazy. This is the death of honesty and democracy in my beloved country...
Oh my god! what's going on in this damn country?! why do we vote if everything has been arranged before? Why do I live in this dark country?! If lie is bad, why do they say Liar is the enemy of god?
If it's not a fraud, so people of my country is so stupid that they easily believe in the clown and trust him...
I write this post in my blog to record it in the history to record this damn day in my calender, I have nothing to say but I'm sorry, I'm really sorry for myself, my people and my country....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am deeply sorry for you and every single Iranian who was so hopeful. But don't be mistaken that any of that energy and excitement and movement was a waste. This all has to happen to bring about big changes. I hope it will be sooner than later.