Thursday, December 13, 2007

About myself

Well,let me say who i am and something about my life,I'm an engineering student at the university of Tehran and i'm almost done,also i have an entrance exam for Master on February which is one of my major concerns now.I love my country and its historic background,but you know unfortunately now my country's situation in the world is not good which really suffers me,also from the old and rich culture we had,it remains so many superstitions and... which makes almost everybody hypocrite in the society ,anyway that's it and unfortunately i can not do anything about it and i should deal with it which may be one of my difficulties in my life.I'm a guy who has many dreams or let's call them goals in my life and i hate living normal life,and being conformist.i love taking risk and striving hard for my goals but also sometimes too lazy!i have a wide range of interests from politics to sleeping! so i may write here about everything!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saleh,

I found your blog through a comment you posted on Najma’s blog and look forward to learning more about your life and the life of all Iranians. I find bloggers are more and more a trusted source when forming opinions of current events. I’ll check your blog often to find out more about your experiences, interests and goals.

Maybe young people around the world who are growing up in the digital age can achieve what we once wide-eyed aging “hippies” failed to do. Live together peacefully.

Chase your dreams and keep us posted…
Jane

Anonymous said...

Thanks for leaving your comment,
because i'm busy i may not update my blog frequently,but surely i'll keep blogging,because of that my blog probably wouldn't have many readers but it doesn't matter,i'll keep doing that for myself.anyway i'll be glad if you leave your comments and i really appreciate it.
Saleh