Saturday, December 15, 2007

These days

I'm not happy these days,i haven't studied well so far for this damn entrance exam besides that lot of my friends are now studying MS in the US and Europe,but what about me?!nothing! probably i won't even pass this entrance exam! but who is responsible for this situation?i know, nobody except myself.and nobody can change this situations except me,but unfortunately these days i'm so weak that even i can not follow my goals.i hope i change this mood as soon as i can and not be frustrated and do my best for achieving my goals...

2 comments:

Najma said...

Oh, I hate when this happens. Motivation can be your worst enemy sometimes, and it's just so hard to befriend it again.

"The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flights, but they, while their companion slept, were toiling upward in the night."

This quote helped me a lot.. I study till midnight everyday, and only stop because the generator turns off. Sometimes it turns off at 11 and I unwillingly have to read on the light of a poor battery light.

It's never too late to start studying.. Go try right now and see.

Anonymous said...

To burn the midnight oil... ;)