Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm back!

I haven't written here for so long,so I'm back! almost in the past year that i didn't write here many things happened to me,just like life...you know life is so weird sometimes you feel like the world has been finished but it's so interesting that the life goes on,either you want it or not! it's exactly the life!
Its mobility,its freshness,its unpredictability is unbelievable.our life is so short,you know if we miss this moment it wouldn't come back...so let's use this very moment and express our love to our friends,to people,to the universe...
thank you god for this miraculous world you've given to us...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to your unannounced-before blog pal!

I hope this return stimulates me on writing in my blog, as I oftentimes feel like writing...

Hoping for perseverance... As hope is a good thing ;)

Anonymous said...

well, this post encouraged me to be back at the moments again! So well back to me! :D

Anonymous said...

well, this post encouraged me to be back at the moments again! So wellcome back to me! :D ;)

Anonymous said...

well, this post encouraged me to be back at the moments again! So welcome back to me! :D ;) :P

Anonymous said...

in post tashvigham kard ke dobare say konam dar lahze zendegi konam va bazgashte khodam ro be lahzeye hal khoshamad migam!!!! :D

Saleh said...

To Soroush: Thanks dude!
To Tara: I'm happy for your return,wish you luck! ;)