Thursday, October 30, 2008

Presidential election

I think studying is the hardest thing in the world! when i study i feel like doing everything except studying! because of that these days I've found blogging so pleasant! you may say what a lazy guy! but honestly if you were in my shoes you would do the same thing! :D
These days Presidential election of the US is one of my top priorities,so that i read a lot about it! one of the most interesting things I've noticed that everywhere around the world politics is the same.The slogan of Obama is Change and he has many new ideas for that, but McCain campaign criticize him for being Anti American and scare people that choosing Obama may empower terrorism...
There is exactly the same thing in my country that when someone wants to reform.conservatives convict him/her of not seeing national values and abiding by enemies. We have a proverb in Farsi that says: 'Everywhere you go the color of sky is the same'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jesus Christ!
How swift are you MaN!
I was just about to post my previous comment in your blog that I saw your new post!

Anyway, to be perfectly honest I should say that you're TOO curious, and you should know that "curiosity killed the cat".
Mind your own business pal! (No need to say that you're not gonna do that, it's already clear to me, as I know you, but just wanted to express it)