Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Love in the time of cholera

During the last few weeks I've been reading this book "El Amor en los tiempos del colera" in English it's "Love in the time of cholera" by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. I read Farsi translation of this book. It was great, It's full of beautiful descriptions and elaborations while the story line is so astute. besides all of these, It is a full of nice sentences that they may be very informative.some of them that I like are:
" I discovered to my joy, that it is life, not death, that has no limits. "
"There is no greater glory than to die for love."
"She discovered with great delight that one does not love one's children just because they are one's children but because of the friendship formed while raising them."
"The problem with marriage is that it ends every night after making love, and it must be rebuilt every morning before breakfast."
and many more. I guarantee that It is worth reading.

P.S. I wish I would read this book one day in Spanish!





1 comment:

farnaz said...

I'm sure that you can read it in spanish in near future!

bebakhshida age englisi ma me3 aghaye mohandes khub nis! ghalataye grammerisho khodet be bozorgit naadide begir!