Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Reader

I don't know why, actually I know!, Oscars Academy is so much interested in the movies that their issue is genocide of Jews during WW2 and homosexuals! I bet if you make a movie about these issues it'll be nominated for Oscars, any way I saw 'The Reader' and 'Milk' recently.actually I didn't see Milk, Almost I felt sleep during watching it. But honestly The Reader is a good movie and it's worth watching .plus that Kate Winslet is one of my favorite actresses! Also the movie is a nice romantic movie with a emotional historical story.
"It doesn't matter what I think. It doesn't matter what I feel. The dead are still dead. "

"I'm not frightened. I'm not frightened of anything. The more I suffer, the more I love. Danger will only increase my love, will sharpen it, will give it spice. I will be the only angel you need. You will leave life even more beautiful than you entered it. Heaven will take you back and look at you and say: "Only one thing can make a soul complete and that thing is love."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

La chaxiliano very much,
as i started to write this comment,you called me,that was so strange!!!!!
give my special thanks to Amin,the man who made me a real man!!!!!!
take my advice & do s.th for yourself man!
you can use Amin's valuable experiences!
it's time to go
Best Regards
vahid