Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Albert Einstein

Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions.
Albert Einstein

I saw this quote few days ago and it really made me think these days...I believe that it's completely true specifically the last part 'they can not even form such opinions'. these days I'm thinking how can we think freely without any prejudgment and prejudices, yeah! even we can not imagine those kind of thinking! those prejudgments and social restrictions have penetrated to the most inner part of our brain and soul, It's so hard to get rid of them.I'm trying to do that...let's think and think deeply and not just follow the rules because of culture,because the society like us to think and be that way!

No comments: