Monday, November 24, 2008

Astonishment!

1. I'm seeing google earth right now, It's really one of the best programs I've ever seen, not only it's amazing on the earth, It has a great capacity that you can explore the sky, stars, galaxies and... It's like you're in a real observatory with the powerful telescopes!!! If you're interested in astronomy definitely it'll attract you! you can not believe how large is the cosmos and how many stars,planets and galaxies we have! woooooooooow! right now I'm sort of intoxicated after seeing dozens of sooooo beautiful stars and galaxies! somebody help me please to understand this infinite!


P.S: you can see some of those scenes below.



2. I had a dream last night,i saw a huge solar cell plant,It was like a skyscraper! I wish my drawing was good so i could draw it and i never forgot it! honestly It was amazing!












No comments: